Saturday, November 14, 2009

Destroy & Rebuild

It hasn't even been a month yet but I decided to change the name of my blog to something with a much more meaningful purpose - Destroy & Rebuild - and I'll explain why.  Initially the title of my blog was "MaSir Jones" just like my blog handle as a dedication to one of my favorite emcees of all time.  But after contemplating on it for a bit I realized that MaSir Jones just doesn't send the right message I want to convey.

While listening to a track from NaS's critically acclaimed Stillmatic titled "Destroy Rebuild" that's when it hit me.  This is the theme of my blog that I've been wanting to showcase all along!  Destroy and rebuild is the perfect undertone.  Destroy the negative ki and Rebuild with with positive ki.

Positive Energy A Critical Element for success.

"They say the bridge is over, the bridge is over.  Nah this is a time we destroy and rebuild it"  -NaS, 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free your mind. The rest will follow...like your fingers.