Saturday, January 5, 2013

Comedian KT Tatara AKA "The Poon Sensei" Is Brutally Honest But Always Funny

For those of you who've never heard of KT Tatara, you can all thank me now. I'm not sure what his ethnicity is, but from his last name I'd assume he's half Japanese and half white. Don't quote me on it though. What appeals me about KT is that he has a brutally honest style of delivery. I wouldn't go so far to say it's as extreme as Daniel Tosh but its definitely real. Check out this awesome bit he did at The Laugh Factory in LA.


As you can see, the guy's got skills. KT started getting recognition as a legitimate comedian around 2006 and since then has continued to tour and do stand up. Here's another really good set he had at The Ice House. He kills it!


I didn't know he had an alter ego called "The Poon Sensei" either. You can learn more about KT from his website here.



1 comment:

  1. hapa male comedians tend to be over-wordy like they got shit stuck up their ass. also like doing voices of girls etc. the line about the guys looking at girls who are inferior was funny tho

    the better asian male stand ups, have more style. kevin shea,zhangster etc

    ReplyDelete

Free your mind. The rest will follow...like your fingers.