Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jeremy Lin-spirational

Jeremy,

I'm pretty sure you're never going to visit my blog, because you're a wholesome guy who has much better things to do than to read this silly blog. Neverthless, I still want to give you a shout out and a bunch of props for your performance recently. It's not like you sucked and suddenly bursted on the scene. You just weren't given the opportunity to shine like the superstar you were always meant to be on the basketball court.


Since your days at Harvard I've been watching you always on the lookout for the latest and greatest Lin news. Thankfully, I didn't have to go searching on some AA blog to find you but instead easily find you on the the sports section's front page.

I hope your streak is just the beginning of many more praiseworthy games to come. Handle it!


MaSir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free your mind. The rest will follow...like your fingers.