Saturday, March 3, 2012

Breaking Through Stereotypes Through Action, Not Discourse

If there's one thing I must say that is critical to the advancement of any ethnic minority group it is to take action. Nothing could possibly be more stifling to a community, regardless of being Asian, Black, Latino, etc. crying foul without taking, consistent physical action.

I blog from time to time on Destroy & Rebuild along with other Asian-related sites but importantly, I try to take action even at the expense of my ego, because I coddle "the self" way too much as it is. I don't think I'm the only one here either. I'm just the first to admit it. To outwardly say, "I admit defeat. I was wrong. I screwed up." is not as easy as it seems.

That's why when I see Asian-American guys like Asian Playboy who've managed to build an empire for himself while teaching Asian-American guys how to build confidence, it's inspiring. Other Asian bloggers out there can trash talk him all they want but the fact is, he has helped a lot of Asian-American men and built a nice business for himself in the process. Even if you discount one, you can't necessarily discount the other.

Albeit I've never been to a bootcamp of his, three of my friends have and they say it was one of the best experiences for them to grow as a person. Through the techniques they learned and deployed, one of them is dating, the other has a few women in rotation per week and I have learned through just watching them.

Scanning through my previous posts you'd probably think to yourself that the Game is BS. You either have it or you don't. Nothing could be further from the truth. I just never posted about my in-field successes. Allow me to digress for a moment. About a month ago I opened up two girls at a club and got some backup from my friend's girlfriend who served as wing woman. Next thing you know we had nine cute Asian-American chicks around us with all these guys (mainly White, few Asians) trying to pick them off because they were all attractive 8+'s. The one I was gaming was an 8.5. My friends kept telling me how hot she was considering A) she was very toned with a sexy face B) filled up a nice C-cup and C) a nice perky ass which made it even better when we started making out and rubbing up each other on the dance floor.

Two additional comments:
  1. I LOVE plucking a woman's thong strap when things heat up. It stimulates them and show's you can be playfully aggressive.
  2. Had there been some hot non-Asian girls I would've approached them as well, but I'm not going to talk to a girl just because of her ethnicity. She has to be hot first! If there was a hotter black or latina chick I would've opened her up instead.
Guys were approaching them left and right and they were getting blown out. These guys were taller. Some probably even better looking, but the point is you shouldn't be afraid of speaking to women. No matter how hot they are. At the end of the day they're not immortals who can take bullets and have them ricochet off the dome like some Marvel comic superhero. They're human beings like you and me. They have feelings and insecurities just like men do. Never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free your mind. The rest will follow...like your fingers.